The Pristine Diamond Peel procedure works to resurface the skin to diminish the appearance of specific blemishes or sun spots, fine lines, and even acne scarring.
Hyperpigmentation, which is an excess of pigment in the skin, can be treated with microdermabrasion, too.
Pristine Diamond Peel is a microdermabrasion procedure that specialized in treating dull and flawed facial skin. The diamond tips used with the Pristine that designed to concentrate on unwanted dark spots and pigmentation and exfoliate the skin.
This method involves safe built in diamonds to peel flaky skin and using suction to remove any dead skin cells.
Pristine Diamond Peel is a world leading diamond MD (microdermabrasion) is a mechanical application based on a dual mechanism:
- Exfoliation – produces a superficial ablation to remove the upper layer of the epidermis mechanically.
- Vacuum – stimulates blood flow and lymphatic activity.
Benefits of Diamond Peel?
- Photo-aged skin (facial & body)
- Scar tissue
- Dull and dry skin
- Crow’s feet
- Stretch marks
- Uneven skin textures
- Enlarge pores
Microdermabrasion treatment can be combined with virtually any aesthetic procedures (peels, phototherapy, vitamin masks, etc.) Provides an excellent base for the introduction of materials or applications. Can be applied to the entire face (including eye, mouth and nose areas) and body for stretch marks and assistance in cellulite treatment.
- First 24 Hours only wash the treated area with cold water and avoid using strong soap, exfoliating cream and be gentle and avoid excessive scrubbing and apply topical cream 3-5 days.
- Your skin may be a little bit, pink and sensitive. Avoid the use of AHA or Vitamin products also swimming pools with chlorine.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen because microdermabrasion increases photosensitivity.
- Avoid staying in the sun for 5-7 days after microdermabrasion to prevent UV rays from damaging your skin.
- Avoid using any liquid or powder foundation for the first 2-3 days.
Q. Is it painful?
Ans: You will not get paid; on the other hand, you will feel relax during the treatment.
Q. Will this treatment cause a wound on the skin? Is there any special care?
Ans: No. this will not generate injuries, and you can make up with cosmetic immediately after the treatment.
Q. Can I see the results since the treatment done for the first time?
Ans: Yes, you can feel more radiant and smooth for the first time.
Q. How often should I do this treatment?
Ans: Every 10 – 14 days.
Q. How long should I do this treatment?
Ans: At least 5-12 times depending on each skin problem and condition. Moreover, you can continue as much as you want.
Please feel free to contact us for a booking or may also connect to us on our WHATSAPP MOBILE No. +66 89 866 2545 Healthy Skin & Beauty Treatment Center